Happy New Year

Wishing you health and happiness and
prosperity in the New Year.


I'm having a virtual online party and YOU get to keep the hostess rewards!  This month our special campaign gives an extra $30 in hostess rewards* to a $350 party.  That made me think of sharing that wealth and giving you free and half price products!

Here's how it works, I need TEN people to place $100 orders (and I already have signed up one)!  Each person who places the order is GUARANTEED one of these prizes:
$100 in free product credit!
$30 in free product credit!
$30 in free product credit!

$30 in free product credit!
$30 in free product credit!
$30 in free product credit!
$20 in free product credit!
One half off item (anything in the catalog)
One half off item (anything in the catalog)
One half off item (anything in the catalog)


*Hostess Rewards select product credits are redeemable for
  • My Acrylix® Stamps
  • My Acrylix® blocks
  • Exclusive Inks® pads
  • Exclusive Inks® marker sets
  • Exclusive Inks® re-inkers
  • My Stickease® assortments
  • Complements
  • My Reflections® paper packets
  • all cardstock packs
  • Workshops on the Go® kits
Once all ten $100 orders are placed I will draw for the prizes.  All TEN prizes will be given away!  Imagine placing a $100 order and getting $20, $30, or $100 in free product credit too, or be able to buy that Cricut cartridge or rolling tote for 1/2 price!  This is a no-lose situation!  

So here's what you do, place a $100 order on my website and you are automatically entered OR you can call me (810-560-1462) or email me at STAMPINJODIE@GMAIL.COM and give me your order and credit card to be entered.  

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND MORE, YOU CAN EARN TWO PRIZES BY SPENDING $200 ON AN ORDER.

OFFER EXPIRES ON JANUARY 31ST!  

Other specials this month you can take advantage of:

Stamp of the Month - This Moment
$5.00 when you spend $50


ALSO:  Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals! During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24) for only $5-that's over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A year of Card Techniques / December 2017 / Stamp Your Background

A Year of Card Techniques / July 2017 / Bleaching your Cards

A Year of Card Techniques / October 2017 / Waterfall Cards